Memorial Ankara Hospital
About the Hospital
No. Of beds: 230
Awards and accreditations:
- Awarded with JCI certificate
- Memorial Hospitals Group consists of systems equipped with advanced technology devices at international standards and specially designed for patient comfort.
- Advanced Technology in Surgery: “Da Vinci Robotic Surgery, TrueBeam STx, Electa Versa HD
- Golden needle (Scarlet S)
- Patients are much less exposed to radiation during operation thanks to the 256-sliced Computerized Tomography (CT) device. State-of-the-art MR device with a diameter of 70 cm, which is wider than the standard MR device, provides great comfort especially for the patients with claustrophobia.
Speciality and doctors :
Memorial's globally known departments such as Cardiovascular Surgery, Invasive Cardiology, Medical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Bone Marrow Transplantation, In Vitro Fertilization, Transplantation, Orthopedics, Brain and Neuro Surgery, Ophthalmology.
Feedback and successful stories:
- Yildiz, 37 years
The hospital is very clean and tidy even when busy. Doctors here are very kind, helpful and professional. They did everything they could to keep our spirits up. We are very grateful to the staff.
- Erkan, 31 years
The hospital has a wonderful ophthalmology department. Doctors calmly listened to all my complaints and answered all my questions. I had absolutely no stress after that. I completely recommend this hospital.
Doctors in Memorial Ankara Hospital
Triage floor and Medicine
Prof. Adile Berna DURSUN
Prof. Ali Fuat ATMACA
Prof. Aslı KÖKTENER
Prof. Aygül DEMİROL
Gynecology / Obstetrics & Gynecology
& Wire transfer
Distance from Airport
Patient-friendly hospital. The ophthalmology department is so good and the doctors are so caring.