Memorial Ataşehir Hospital
About the Hospital
No. Of beds: 144
Awards and accreditations:
- Turkey's first JCI Accreditation Certificate
- ISO Accreditation Certificate in Genetics and IVF Laboratory
- First Leed Platinum Certificate in Healthcare Industry in the World
- EFI Immunology Laboratory Accreditation
- Advanced technology in oncology (TrueBeam STx, Elektra Versa HD Signature)
- First Kidney Transplant to Receiver with Robotic Surgery in Turkey (Da Vinci XI)
- International Reference Center in Organ Transplantation
- Comprehensive Prostate and Advanced Endoscopy Center
Speciality and doctors :
- Centers of excellence for several key specialities (Orthopedics, Cardiology, Neurosciences, Urology, Gynecology, Hematology, Gastroenterology)
- 3.600 cardiovascular surgeries and 12.000 angiographies per year (including TAVI, Mitra Clip, CTO Lead Extraction)
- Integrated team approach combined with cutting-edge technology in Oncology (TrueBeam STx, PET-CT, ELEKTA Versa HD)
- Worldwide known transplant centers with 260 liver, 350 kidney and 350 bone-marrow transplants per year .
- International reference centers for In-Vitro with 9.000 cycles per year.
- 2.4 million patients and 85.000 surgeries per year
Feedback and successful stories:
Hello everybody. Thanks to the Clinic for a successful operation. To the Neurosurgeon Mustafa Onaz and Professor Gohan. We are diagnosed with Brain cancer, the last stage, malignant. The tumor was twice as large. They saved my husband's life. Masha Allah. At the expense of the clinic. Service At the Highest Level.
Everything was excellent!
Doctors in Memorial Ataşehir Hospital
Prof. Ahmet SOYSAL
Prof. Ali ANARAT
Prof. Aslı Umut DİNÇ
Prof. Attila SAYGI
Chest Diseases / Thoracic Surgery
Prof. Ayşe SELİMOĞLU
& Wire transfer
Distance from Airport
Patient-friendly hospital. The ophthalmology department is so good and the doctors are so caring.