KPJ Johor Specialist Hospital
About the Hospital
No. Of beds: 268
Awards and accreditations:
- Malaysia Society for Quality in Health (MSQH) accreditation
- Joint Commission International (JCI)
- National Excellent OSH Award 2004
- Winner 2004 Occupational Safety and Health Excellence Award
- Winner / Silver Award 2007
- National Award for Management Accounting (NAfMA)
- Certificate of Merit 2007
- ASEAN Business Award (CSR Category)
- Industry Excellence Award (Export Excellence Award)
- Certificate of Merit 2007
- Health Industry Recognition Award Ministry of Health -2009 & 2010
- The 10th Asia Pacific International Entrepreneur Excellence Award 2011
- Winner 2011
- International Standard Quality Award
- Quality Beauty & Healthcare Company
- Winner 2011 1 Malaysia Enterprise Award
- Special Diagnostic Services inclusive of Treadmill Stress Test, Echocardiogram, Resting ECG
- Well-equipped Catheterization Laboratory (Cath Lab)
- Siemens Magnetom Aera 1.5 Tesla system that features one of the widest and shortest "tunnels" in the market to minimise claustrophobia.
- Our Nuclear Medicine Center features a General Electric 610 PET/CT scanner complete with all the required support facilities.
- CT scanning with a GE Revolution CT scanner. It is a 512-slice system which enables it to image the heart’s coronary arteries in a single heartbeat where necessary.
Speciality and doctors :
- Cardiothoracic Surgery.
- Colorectal Surgery.
- Cardiac Surgery.
- ENT/ Otorhinolaryngology.
Feedback and successful stories:
- Danial Wee
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Dr Bea Kia Chuang. He is truly a great doctor to treat my injury. I have been suffering from a knee injury for quite sometimes. After the MRI was done, I only noticed that I've torn my ACL. Dr Bea was concerned that I will be playing sports activities very frequently thus the best solution is to get treatment as soon as possible. I now feel better and better, and am starting to do some activities to strengthen my muscle as advised by Dr Bea. Glab to have you Dr Bea Kia Chuang!👍🏼
- Drhouse mani
To Assoc.Prof (C) Dr.Mohamad Ismail,it was a blessing knowing you.. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the warmth with which you treated my father to good health. Thank you for everything..We will be forever grateful to you..May god bless you,dr. Thanks to entire surgical team,Anaes team (Dr.Tay),ward nurses,nurse assistants for taking care of my father.
Had 2 surgical procedures here, the nurses in the Premier ward are friendly and helpful as compared to the normal ward that I was in. Doctor Tham has been really great and could not thank him enough for doing a great job in removing my adrenal gland and kidney stones with no complications
& Wire transfer
Distance from Airport
Patient-friendly hospital. The ophthalmology department is so good and the doctors are so caring.