Manipal Hospital, Hal Airport Road, Bangalore
Address: 98, HAL Old Airport Rd, Kodihalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560017
Mon - Sat
8 AM - 6 PM
About the Hospital
Helpline No.: +(91)- 080 2502 4444
No. of Beds: 600+ beds.
Awards and Accreditations:
- Manipal Hospital, Bangalore has been accredited by NABH for the Hospital.
- ISO accreditation for the Hospital
- NABL accreditation for the Lab.
- Manipal Hospitals isIndia’s third largest healthcare group in India after the Apollo and Fortis Big healthcare groups across the World. Currently, we’re one of India’s leading healthcare groups with over 7000 beds across 15 hospitals and also have an international presence in Malaysia.
- Manipal Hospital Bangalore, old Airport road is the flagship hospital from the Manipal Health Enterprises. It is Equipped with over 600 beds with all care facility which were set up in 1991.It also has 144 intensive care beds amongst ICUs, ICCUs, NICUs along with 20 modular operation theatres with modern facilities.
- It provides over 60 specialities under one roof, as it has Centre of Excellence in these areas Accident and Emergency Care, Cancer Care, Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Gastrointestinal Science, Liver Transplantation Surgery, Nephrology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Organ Transplant, Orthopaedics, Paediatric and Child Care, Spine Care, and Urology.
Famous For:Manipal Hospital,Bangalore is famous for Plastic And Cosmetic Surgery, Cardiac surgery, Accident and Emergency Care, Paediatric surgery, Thoracic surgery, Urology, General & Gastro-intestinal surgery, Gynaecology, Cancer surgery, Orthopedics, Neurosurgery, Organ Transplant, Liver transplant, Orthopaedics, Paediatric And Child Care, Spine Care, and Urology.
Medical Technologies and Specialities:
Manipal Hospital, Bangalore has a very renowned and experienced professional with comprehensive practice for restoring, reconstructing and enhancing the patients physical attributes to help them achieving a better quality of life by using latest technologies so far:
- The hospital is well equipped with 128 slice CT scan, 3 Tesla MRI, Digital mammography and the latest technology in PET CT, Bone densitometry, Holter monitoring, CPET lab, Sleep studies, Urodynamic studies.
- The hospital has created a quality infrastructure and procured, sourced and made available the best equipment and diagnostic in the hospital especially for (Cancer diagnostic and treatment facilities) are available including Intracavitary chemotherapy, biological therapy, HIPEC, PIPEC, Nuclear medicine, Radiation therapy, and palliative care facilities.
- They do have facilities for both paediatric and adult cardiac management which includes Complex coronary interventions, Balloon Mitral Valvotomy, Electrophysiological Radio Ablation including 3D ablation, comprehensive evaluation of Congenital Heart Diseases, Fetal Echocardiogram, and treatment of congenital diseases such as Patent ductus arteriosus.
Onco Sciences (Medical Oncology, Surgical Oncology, Radiation oncology, Ortho Oncology, Oncopathology, Psycho Oncology ) , Gastrointestinal Sciences (Medical and Surgical Gastroenterology), Cardiac Sciences (Cardiology and Cardiothoracic vascular surgery), Organ transplant (Heart and Lung Transplant, Liver and Pancreas, Kidneys, Bone Marrow Transplant), Orthopedics, Spine care, Neurosciences (Medical Neurology and Neurosurgery) Renal Sciences ( Urology and Nephrology).
Feedbacks and Successful stories:
- Mr. Donald Malawi, Nigeria got successful treatment of Postate Cancer via Robotic Surgery via (Radical prostatectomy procedure) by Dr. Amrith Raj at Manipal Hospital, Hal Airport Road, Bangalore.
- Pooja Bajaj, Avid motorcyclist faced a major accident in Spiti Valley, leaving her clavicle bones severely fractured and not being able to find satisfactory treatment in Chandigarh Hospitals, and then she was treated by Dr. Hemant Kalyan, HOD & Consultant- Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine.
Doctors in Manipal Hospital, Hal Airport Road, Bangalore
Dr. Amit Rauthan
MBBS, MD (Internal Medicine) DM (Medical Oncology) ESMO Certification (European Society Of Medical Oncology Accreditation)
Consultant – Medical Oncology
Dr. Ajit Kumar Roy
MD | DM (Neurology) | FICP | FIAN
Consultant – Neurology
Dr. Anantheswar Y. N.
MBBS, MS, MCH, DNB(PLASTIC SUR)
Consultant - Plastic And Cosmetic Surgery
Dr. Bharath Kadadi
Consultant - Hand, Wrist And Micro Vascular Surgery, Orthopedics
Dr. Bidisha Banerjee
MBBS, MD (Paediatrics), DM (Pediatric Neurology)
Consultant - Pediatric Neurologist, Paediatrics
Dr. Azeez Pasha
MBBS, MS, FVES (Vascular And Endovascular Surgery) FACS , FRCS
Consultant - Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
& Wire transfer
Distance from Airport
Patient-friendly hospital. The ophthalmology department is so good and the doctors are so caring.