Apollo Hospital Bangalore Bannerghatta Road
Address: 154 / 11, Bannerghatta Road Opp. I.I.M Bangalore - 560 076
Mon - Sat
8 AM - 6 PM
About the Hospital
Helpline No.: +(91)-80-2630 4050
No. of Beds: 250+ beds.
Awards and Accreditations:
- Apollo Hospital, Bangalore Bannerghattahas been accredited by JCI and the Joint Commission is the gold standard accreditation for health care organizations.
- Medical laboratories are NABL accredited.
- It was recognised 2nd best multi-speciality hospital in Bangalore by the THE WEEK-A C Nielsen, Best Hospital Survey 2013.
- The Apollo Hospital at Bannerghatta is one of the territory care flagship unit from Apollo Hospital Group.
- The Hospital serves the state-of-art spread over an area of 2,12,000 sq ft with Beautiful landscaped with medical technology making it a powerhouse of healthcare in Bangalore and latest worldwide developments to ensure that every patient gets benefit from the latest knowledge.
- It has 250+ beds along with over 100 consultants and around 70% of them are either studied or worked in reputed institutes Apollo Hospital ,Bangalore.
- It perform a new medical treatment in the form of Coronary perforation treated with covered stent - hand made in Cath lab and they have use First Y shaped stent for tracheoesophageal fistula in the region. But they have distinction of performing largest series of airway stents in India.
- This Hospitalhas its own "The Minimal Access Surgery Centre" (MASC), where doctors practice of surgical techniques that are least invasive for the patient. That is why the patient recovers faster, safer and with fewer long-term consequences of the surgery.
Famous For:Apollo Hospital,Bangalore is famous for Cardiac surgery, General & Gastro-intestinal surgery, Gynaecology, Paediatric surgery, Thoracic surgery, Urology, Colorectal surgery, Cancer surgery, Orthopedics, Neurosurgery and Ear, Nose & Throat surgery.
Medical Technologies and Specialities:
- At "The Minimal Access Surgery Centre" (MASC), Surgery has been revolutionized by using the laparoscopic technology, video imaging capabilities, harmonic scalpel "cold scalpel" for cutting and coagulation and an ever-expanding base of surgical experience.
These are the equipment’s and technology available at Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore includes:
- The First thallium Laser and Holmium Laser are available with the best practices.
- Then, they have introduced first Digital X-Ray in Karnataka, 64 slice CT angiogram, 1.5 Tesla MRI, Low energy & High energy Linear Accelerators and Navigation System for accuracy in surgical procedures.
- 4-D Ultrasound for 4 dimensional sonography, Digital Fluoroscopy and with the Gamma Camera.
Cardiac surgery, General & Gastro-intestinal surgery, Orthopedics , Paediatric surgery, Thoracic surgery, Urology, Colorectal surgery, Gynaecology, Cancer surgery, Neurosurgery and Ear, Nose & Throat surgery.
Feedbacks and Successful stories:
- Mr. Anand Murthy had a wound in his leg which was non healing from 2 years and have mild varicose veins. So, Dr. Shashidhar suggested laser for his varicose veins along with 4 layer dressings. Both the issue got successfully resolved.
- Patient noticed brief burning pain when he used to walk. Sitting down about 10 minutes the pain would go away. This continued each time he would do physical activity. So, Local neurosurgeon said this is because of back problem and was advised exercises and some medications. After 3 months I got more worst with severe pain in left leg and then, Dr. Shashidhar K P at Apollo hospital immediately very next, the patient underwent to angiogram and there was a blockage in blood vessel and doctor opened the block by stenting 15 cms blocked blood vessel.It was 100% successful treatment.
Doctors in Apollo Hospital Bangalore Bannerghatta Road
Dr A Anitha
MBBS, DNB (General Medicine), DNB (Nephrology)
Sr. Consultant– Nephrology
Dr Abhilash Bansal
MBBS, DNB (Neurosurgery)
Consultant – Neurosurgery
Dr Abhijit Vilas Kulkarni
MBBS, MD, DM (Cardiology)
Sr. Consultant – Cardiology
Dr Ajith Prabhu
M.B.B.S, MS (Ortho)
Consultant - Orthopaedic Surgeon
Dr Ameet H Kulkarni
MBBS, MS (ORTHO), DNB(ORTHO), FRCS (ENGLAND)
Sr. Consultant - Spine Surgery
Dr Anil Kamath
Sr. Consultant - Surgical Oncology
& Wire transfer
Distance from Airport
Patient-friendly hospital. The ophthalmology department is so good and the doctors are so caring.