Fortis Hospital Noida
Address: B-22, Sector 62, Gautam Buddh Nagar, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
Mon - Sat
9 AM - 7 PM
About the Hospital
Helpline No.:+91 120 430 0222
No. of Beds: 200+ beds.
Awards and Accreditations:
- Fortis Hospital, Noida has been accredited by National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH), National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL).
- Ranked No. 4 in Delhi NCR’s for Best Private Hospitals by The Week Magazine Survey, 2019.
- Achieved Gold Award at UP State Energy Conservation Award in 2017.
- Best Patient Safety and Quality Award in 2017.
Fortis Hospital Noida is a leading multi-speciality integrated healthcare delivery service provider who believes in patient care with ease, warmth and compassion.
Hospital serves as a state-of-the-art facility over 200 beds plus 7 operational theaters. The hospital has done over 750 successful Kidney Transplants, as it is well known for having one of the oldest and most trusted Kidney Transplant Programmes in Noida. They had also performed over 10,000 successful knee surgeries.
The Hospital is the second mega hub hospital in the Fortis Healthcare group that fulfils the special needs of patients and their families.
They’re excellence in these departments such as Oncology, Orthopaedics, Kidney Transplant, Neurosciences, Liver Transplant, Cardiac Sciences and Emergency Trauma Care Services.
Famous For:Fortis Hospital, Noida is famous for Oncology, Orthopaedics, Kidney Transplant, Neurosciences, Liver Transplant, Heart surgery and, Cardiac Sciences and Emergency Trauma Care Services.
Medical Technologies and Specialities:
- The Hospital has a state-of-the-art facility with over 200 beds plus 7 operational theaters. Offers best-in-class Emergency Department, Diagnostic Services, Emergency & Trauma Services and Ambulance Services.
- Hospital came up with world’s first digital MRI technology, 3 Tesla.
- 256 Slice CT along with the dedicated ICU & HDU.
- State-of-the-art OTs, X-ray Labs and Specialised Oncology wing and well maintained Pharmacy.
Cardiology, Heart Surgery, Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery, Dental, Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT). Gastroenterology, Laparoscopic Surgery, Hematology, Rheumatology, Liver, Hepatology, Oncology, Cancer, Surgical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Neurosurgery, Gynaecology& Obstetrics, Nephrology, Spine Surgery, Urology, Bariatric Surgery, GI Surgery – Kidney, Kidney and Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation.
Feedbacks and Successful stories:
- Performed SuccessfulLimb-Saving major Surgery On 10-Year-Old at Fortis Noida.
- Performed successful surgery led by Dr Vaibhav Mishra with his team, they removed Cricket ball-sized tumour occupying 60% of heart, from 48-year-old patient at Fortis Noida.
- Doctors at Fortis Hospital Noida performed successful surgery for life-saving valve replacement surgery on a 58 year old Nigerian patient Mr. Gixo Wakili Nakwada, who suffered from congestive cardiac failure.
Doctors in Fortis Hospital Noida
Dr. Ajay Bhalla
MBBS, DNB (Gastroenterology)
Director & Head - Gastroenterology and Hepatology Sciences.
Dr. Anjana Singh
Director & Head - Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Dr. Anil Minocha
MBBS, DNB (Medicine), MNAMS, Fellowship in Non Invasive Cardiology
Senior Consultant - Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Atul Mishra
MBBS, MS (ORTHOPAEDICS), Fellowship Orthopaedic Sports Traumatology and Knee Reconstruction
Director & Head - Bone and Joint
Dr. Atampreet Singh
MBBS, MD (Paediatrics), DM (Neurology), Fellowship in Epilepsy
Senior Consultant – Neurology
Dr. Gaurav Bansal
MBBS, MS, MCh (AIIMS), IFAANS(USA)
Senior Consultant - Neuro Spine Surgery
& Wire transfer
Distance from Airport
Patient-friendly hospital. The ophthalmology department is so good and the doctors are so caring.