Address: 1, 2, Press Enclave Marg, Saket Institutional Area, Saket, New Delhi, Delhi 110017
Mon - Sat
8 AM - 8 PM
About the Hospital
Phone: +91 11 2651 5050
No. of Beds: 500+ beds.
Awards and Accreditations:
- Manipal Hospital dwarka has been accredited from National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) and National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare (NABH) and ISO certified.
- Gold Award (Winner) in the Health Brand of the Year – Healthcare
- Silver Award (Runner-up) in the category of Medical Tourism Brand of the Year
- Express Healthcare Awards for Excellence in Healthcare
- D L Shah National Award on 'Economics of Quality' by Quality Council of India
- Honored with the First Global Green OT Accreditation.
- Center of Excellence in metabolic and bariatric surgery awarded to Max Institute of MAMBS by Surgical Review Corporation.
Max Super Speciality Hospital is one of India’s leading providers of integrated world class healthcare services. With a network of 14 hospitals across the India, and we offer treatment across all 30 specialties as which we’re providing.
We have 2300+ leading doctors with international level expertise with good experience and practices and they’re committed to provide highest standards of medical excellence at a fraction of international costs.
Max Hospital Saket has a special emergency unit where all the doctors and staff members are being given training on emergency management and they handle the emergency situations with an expert hand in a successful manner.
The hospital has 500 bedded facilities and best treatment across all medical disciplines of Cardiology, Neurology, Cancer Care/Oncology (Medical, Surgical and Radiotherapy), Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Bone Marrow Transplant, Nephrology, Kidney Transplant, Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery, Urology, Liver Transplant, Aesthetics and Reconstructive Surgery, and other ancillary services.
Our hospital expert doctors have treated more than 34+ lakh patients across 35 specialties.
Most Famous For:
Cancer Care / Oncology Treatment, Robotic Surgery, Cardiac Sciences, Neurology,Bone Marrow Transplant, Urological, Knee replacements, Liver transplant, Heart, Diabetes, Kidney transplant, Minimal Access & laparoscopic Surgery, Obstetrics, Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Fertility, Nephrology, Aesthetic And Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Advanced Surgical sciences.
Medical Technologies and Specialities:The hospital is currently equipped with advanced technology which includes Asia's First Brain SUITE installed and an advanced Neurosurgical operation theatre, which allows MRI to be taken while surgery.
- They also have Cath labs, OTs with HEPA, LINAC for Radiotherapy and MRI and CT scan machines.
- Neonatal ICU (NICU) & Pediatric ICU (PICU).
- Specialized Dialysis Unit keeping in mind of international standards.
- Da Vinci Xi Robotic System.
- LASIK Allegrato Machine.
- State of the art Brachytherapy.
- Tesla MRI machine and 64 Slice CT Angio.
- 4 D ECHO, LINAC & 3.5 T – MRI Unit.
- Haemodialysis for patients with end-stage kidney disease/requiring renal replacement therapy.
- Emergency response system and Stereotactic Radiosurgery.
- Plastic surgery
- Clinical psychology
- General surgery
- Internal medicine
- Occupational therapy
- Obstetrics & gynaecology
- Nutritional therapy
- Speech therapy
Feedbacks and successful Stories:
Mebrate Asefa, Iraq, “Came with her Blocked Arteries and she found her way back to a healthy life after losing all hopes. Dr. Rajiv Agarwal (Senior Director & Unit Head – Cardiology, Max Smart Super Speciality Hospital, Saket) shares how problems in India are similar to problem in Ethiopia and how the medical technology can help a lot of Ethiopian patients in need.”
Monika from Nigeria– “Suffered with fibroid most of her life, after two surgeries in her country she came to Max Smart Super Specialty Hospital, Saket. Dr. Sonai Naik and her team were able to perform the surgery without any complications and Monika had a speedy recovery.”
Arthav Tiwari 5 year Old Boy, “An inspiring story of a young brave heart that opted for rotationplasty for osteosarcoma and treatment was done in best possible manner.”
Doctors in Max Hospital
MBBS, MS (General Surgery Residency),MCh (Fellowship in Surgical Gastroenterology), and ASTS Solid Organ Transplant Fellowship
Senior Consultant - Liver Transplant And Biliary Sciences
Dr. Anil Kumar Anand
MBBS, MD - Radiotherapy
Senior Director – Radiation Oncologist
M.B.B.S , MD (Internal Medicine), DNB (Cardiology), MNAMS , FIMSA , FCSI, FISE, FCAPSC , FCA, and FBP
Director and Head Cardiac Electrophysiology Lab & Arrhythmia Services
M.B.B.S, M.S ,and M.Ch. (Surgical Oncology)
Chairman - Max Institute of Cancer Care (Cancer Care / Oncology)
Dr. S.K.S. Marya
MBBS, MS (Orth), DNB (Orth), MCh (Orth), FRCS, and DSc. (Honoris Causa)
Chairman & Chief Surgeon - Orthopaedics & Joint Replacement
.B.B.S, M.S (General Surgery), M.Ch(Urology), DNB (Urology)
Chairman - Urology Renal Transplant and Robotics and Uro-Oncology and Kidney Transplant
& Wire transfer
Distance from Airport
Patient-friendly hospital. The ophthalmology department is so good and the doctors are so caring.