Address: Sector 6 adjoining MTNL building, Main Rd, Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi 110075
Mon - Sat
9 AM - 10 PM
About the Hospital
Phone: +91 11 4967 4967
No. of Beds: 380+ beds.
Awards and Accreditations:
- Manipal Hospital Dwarka has been accredited from Association for the Accreditation of Human Research Protection Programs (AAHRPP).
- Manipal Diagnostics is accredited with the National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL).
- ISO 9001:2000 1st Certification.
- Accredited by National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare (NABH).
- Blood Bank Accredited by NABH.
- Manipal Hospital Dwarka has many awards including Frost & Sullivan Healthcare Excellence Awards in 2011.
- Then, Asian HR Leadership Awards in 2013 - Under the categories “Institution Building and Diversity & Human Resources”.
- Asia Training and Development Excellence Awards in 2014 Golden Peacock National Training Award in 2014.
- Manipal Hospitals Dwarka is associated with the Manipal Hospital Group for the past 60 years, when it was established in 1953 as Kasturba Medical College in Manipal, Karnataka and is a third largest established player in India.
- Manipal Hospitals as an entity came into existence in 1991 with 650-bed flagship hospital, Bangalore. Now today, we are one of India’s leading healthcare groups with a 15 hospitals network and have an international presence through our hospital in Malaysia.
- Manipal Hospital Dwarka is a multi-super speciality healthcare facility, hence, delivering world-class healthcare at an optimum cost. Its aim is to provide Affordable, Accessible and Accurate healthcare to all sections of the society, without any fail.
- With prominent doctors from across the globe all under the one roof with cutting edge infrastructure of global standards in radio-diagnosis, latest revolutionary and technological advancements, research and clinical practices to set new benchmarks in medical care. This extensive experience helps in catering to the needs of every kind of patient, coming here for treatment from every nation.
- This hospital has now further spread its operations and has become a world class 380 bedded multi super specialty hospital with 13 modular state-of-art OTs, 118 critical care beds, along with technological advancements like automated pneumatic chute system, remote monitoring, telemedicine, virtual reality, artificial intelligence, augmented thinking, EMR, etc. and its dedicated and well experienced as well as qualified medical professionals who are known for providing the best care to the patients.
- Our patient-first approach has earned us the goodwill of patients not just from within India, but also from across the world including the Middle East, Africa, and South-East Asia.
Most Famous For:
CancerTreatment, Neurology,Urological, Kidney stone & bladder treatment, Knee replacements, Liver transplant, Heart, Diabetes, Kidney transplant, Obstetrics, Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Fertility, mental health, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Advanced Surgical sciences.
Medical Technologies and Specialities:
- The Manipal hospital Dwarka has more than 40 doctors from across the globe and delivers the best treatment for Dermatology, Anesthesiology, Diabetes and Endocrinology, Nephrology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, etc.
- The Hospital has 13 modular state-of-art OTs, 118 critical care beds, along with technological advancements like automated pneumatic chute system, remote monitoring, telemedicine, virtual reality, artificial intelligence, augmented thinking, EMR, etc.
- Comprehensive Cancer Care
- Organ Transplants
- Spine Care
- Cardiology and Cardiac surgery
- Neurology and Neurosurgery
- Orthopedic (Joints & Trauma)
- Paediatric surgery and child care
- General Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Sciences
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- IVF & Infertility
Feedbacks and successful Stories:
- Raheed Azziz Happib, Iraq, “He came for Hip Replacement surgery and got successful surgery by Dr. Rajeev Verma (HOD- Joint Replacement and Orthopaedics) at Manipal Hospital Dwarka.”
- 10 Years old Girl Zara Iraq, “A rare and interesting case of “Blue Rubber Bleb Nevus Syndrome” treated for the first time at Manipal Hospital Delhi under Dr. Sufla Saxena Consultant Paediatric Gastroenterologist and Hepatologist. A rare and interesting case of “Blue Rubber Bleb Nevus Syndrome” treated for the first time at Manipal Hospital Delhi under Dr. Sufla Saxena Consultant Paediatric Gastroenterologist and Hepatologist.”
- Mr. Jimon Ayinla Fatai, Nigeria, “He came for Bone Marrow Transplant and got successful treatment from Manipal Hospitals, Delhi.”
- Nilanjana Roy,India, “Who was diagnosed with Breast Cancer in its initial stage, recounting her extremely comfortable and positive experience as she got the best treatment at Manipal Hospitals, Delhi by the team of Oncologists.”
Doctors in Manipal Hospital
MBBS, MD, DNB, and MNAMS
HOD - Radiation, Oncology Sciences
DR. BIJOY KUMAR NAYAK
MBBS, MD (Obstetrics and Gynaecology) Gynaecologist Laparoscopy & Robotic Surgery
HEAD-Minimal Access & Robotic Gynaecologic Surgeries, Obstetrics & Gynaecology
MBBS; M.D.(MEDICINE) – MAMC D.M (GASTROENTEROLOGY) – GB PANT HOSPITAL FRCP (GASTROENTEROLOGY) - EDINBURGH
Hod& Consultant - Gastrointestinal Sciences
Dr. Lt Col Leena N Sreedhar
HOD – Mother & Child Care, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Delhi
Dr. Lt Gen. C S Narayanan Vsm
MBBS, MD (Medicine), DM (Neurology)
Hod - Department Of , Neurology
Dr. Manoj Gupta
MBBS, MS(General Surgery), DNB(Surgical Gastroenterology), FMAS, MNAMS
Consultant- Liver Transplantation AndHepato-Pancreatic Biliary Surgery
& Wire transfer
Distance from Airport
Patient-friendly hospital. The ophthalmology department is so good and the doctors are so caring.