Indraprastha Apollo Hospital
Address: Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Mathura Rd, SaritaVihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110076
Mon - Sun
9 AM - 8 PM
About the Hospital
Phone: +91 1860 500 1066
No. of Beds: 1000 + beds.
Awards and Accreditations:
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is NABH, NABL and JCI accredited.
- Best Indian Hospital for Medical Travel and Best Organ Transplant centre at ASSOCHAM- Meditravel 2017, New Delhi on 21st February 2017.
- 'Best Multi Specialty Hospital' in the 4th edition of BW Healthcare awards 2017.
- No 1 in Neurosciences, Renal Sciences, Oncology, Paediatrics, Gynaecology and Obstetrics & Emergency in India as per “Times Of India Healthcare Survey 2016”.
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital was established by Dr. Reddy who practiced from Boston and then planned to build hospital with the determination to provide quality healthcare to India.
Considered to be the flagship hospitals of Apollo group, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is one of the most popular among the Medical Tourists.
The Hospital Spread over 600,000 square feet with more than 52 specialties under one roof.
Most Famous For:
Cancer Treatment , knee replacements, liver transplant, heart, diabetes, kidney transplant,neonatology, obstetrics, gynaecology, paediatrics, fertility, preventive health, mental health, Orthopaedic Surgery, and advanced surgical sciences (bariatric, anorectal, urological, gynaecological, plastic and reconstructive surgeries).
Medical Technologies and Specialities:The Indraprastha Apollo Hospital has Cutting Edge Medical Technologies for their patients across the World Apollo Group.
- The Indraprastha Apollo Hospital has the largest Sleep Lab in Asia and is one of the largest Dialysis Units in India.
- Maximum number of ICU Beds in a Private Hospital in India.
- 6 bed dedicated to the Bone Marrow Transplant Unit with stringent infection control practices.
- Indraprastha Hospital has introduced RADIXACT-X9 the Next Generation Tomotherapy with Adaptive Radiation Therapy.
- 64-Slice Scan with data acquisition that provides the highest temporal resolution.
- In South Asia, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital has their own first Spect-CT & Pet-CT installation in India.
- Best-in-Class Medical technologies like: PET-MR, PET-CT, Portable CT Scanner, Da Vinci Robotic Surgery System, BrainLab Navigation System, Cobalt based HDR Brachytherapy, Novalis Tx, Tilting MRI, , DSA Lab, Hyperbaric Chamber, Fibroscan, Endosonography, 3 Tesla MRI, 128 Slice CT scanner are available for best possible treatments.
- It has advanced Radiation Oncology Centre with NovalisTx, ClinaciX and HDR-Brachytherapy for cancer treatment.
The Hospital is using latest technologies and Specialities are as follows:
- Apollo Centre of Advanced Pediatrics
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery
- Dental Clinic
- Dermatology (Skin)
- Department of Elder Care
- Department of Neonatology
- Department of General & Advance Laparoscopic Surgery
- Department of Pediatric Urology & Pediatric Surgery
- ENT (Ear, Nose, Throat)
- Fetal Medicine
- Gastroenterology & GI Surgery
- Gynaecology& Obstetrics
- Heart Institutes
- Infertility Care (IVF)
- Institutes of Critical Care
- Institutes of Bariatric
- Institutes of Cancer
- Institutes of Emergency
- Institutes of Nephrology
- Institutes of Neurosciences
- Institutes of Orthopedics
- Institutes of Robotic Surgery
- Institutes of Spine
- Institutes of Transplant
- Internal Medicine
- Nuclear Medicine
- Psychiatry & Clinical Psychology
- Radiology / Radio Diagnosis
- Urology & Andrology
- Vascular & Endovascular Surgery
Feedbacks and successful Stories:
- “A Liver transplant of a baby from the Philippines at Apollo Hospitals Delhi.”- Jenissi,
- "A Kenyan woman completely recovered from a critical condition, as she was on a verge of developing Cancer of Bile duct, a patient from Kenya gets treated at Apollo Hospital Delhi". - Mrs. Benjamin, Kenya.
- "A Successful Liver transplant at Apollo Hospital Delhi after 3 years of suffering from jaundice." - Mrs. Dikrah, Yemen.
- "A Successful Reverse Shoulder Replacement by Dr. Havind Tandon, Apollo Hospitals Delhi." - Dr. Prabhat Jain, USA.
- "Successful hip replacement surgery at Apollo Hospital Delhi after 4 failed surgeries in Zambia." - Mr. Geoffrey M. Samukonga, Zambia.
Doctors in Indraprastha Apollo Hospital
Dr Arun Prasad
MBBS, MD, FRCS , FACS and FMBS
Senior General, GI & Bariatric Surgeon,and Robotic Surgery
Dr Ashish Sabharwal
MBBS, MD, Advanced Fellowship in Endourology and Robotic Surgery and HIFU for Prostate Cancer
Dr Amit Mittal
MBBS, MD, DM(Cardiology)
Consultant – Cardiologist
MBBS, MS (Orth), MCh Orth (Liverpool), FRCS (Eng), PG DHA
Senior Consultant - Orthopaedic Surgeon
MBBS, MD, DM
Dr Chander M Malhothra
MBBS, MS, MCh
Senior Consultant – Neurosurgery
& Wire transfer
Distance from Airport
Patient-friendly hospital. The ophthalmology department is so good and the doctors are so caring.