CK Birla Hospital
Address: Gurugram, Haryana, India
Mon - Sun
9 AM - 8 PM
About the Hospital
Phone: +91 124 4882200
No. of Beds: 75+ beds.
Awards and Accreditations:
- CK Birla Hospital is accredited by National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare (NABH).
- The CK Birla Group is a multi-speciality hospital located in Gurugram. This Hospital objective is to improve the quality of healthcare of patients as per UK NHS guidelines for nurse and midwife training.
- The Hospital has adopted UK’s National Institute for Health & Care Excellence (NICE)Policies and protocols and they also follow the guidelines on safety, high quality clinical care and cleanliness.It is a part of the $2.4 billion diversified group of CK Birla.
Healthcare has been at the heart of the group’s charitable work, and their three more hospitals include:
- The Calcutta Medical Research Institute (CMRI), a super specialty hospital in Kolkata.
- The BM Birla Heart Research Centre (BMB), a cardiac speciality hospital in Kolkata.
- The Rukmani Birla Hospital (RBH), a super speciality hospital in Jaipur.
These three hospitals have performed more than half a million successful surgeries, around 30+ doctors team, 190,000 Cath lab procedures and 22,000 cardiac surgeries. Supported by the latest technology and modern infrastructure they have pioneered several firsts and set many milestones in India’s healthcare industry over the last five decades.
We are the first hospital in North India to offer Water Birthing and to offer piped Entonox as a pain management option during labour.
Most Famous For: Cancer Treatment (Breast Treatment for women), neonatology, obstetrics, gynaecology, paediatrics, fertility, preventive health, mental health, Orthopaedic Surgery, and advanced surgical sciences (bariatric, anorectal, urological, gynaecological, plastic and reconstructive surgeries).
Medical Technologies and Specialities:The Hospital has around team of 30+ doctors and the intensive care team includes 24x7 intensivists, anaesthetists and neonatologists who provide cover for SICU, MICU and ICU.
It is the first hospital in North India to use GE SLE 6000 latest neonatal valveless technology patented ventilators (HFO) with oxygen therapy and to provide Safety level 2 equipment which ensures operators and end users safety.
It has advance Technology and special team of neonatologists and neonatal nurses at Level 3 NICU to provide cares those babies who require special attention after birth.
The Hospital has 4 modular OTs, Critical Care Facilities, 15 bed Level 3 Neonatal ICU with:
- Advanced IVF laboratory
- Chemo Day care centre
- Physiotherapy Centre
- 24×7 Radiology – including 4D ultrasound, X-ray, digital mammography, BMD, ECHO
- 24×7 Pathology including advanced genetic testing
- Water birthing
- Fetal medicine
- Gi, bariatric and minimal access surgery
- Neonatology & paediatrics
- Head and neck surgery
- The breast centre
- Aesthetics & plastic surgery
- Preventive health
- Pain management
- Senior citizen club
- Fitness and wellness
- Other services
Feedbacks and Successful Stories:
Neha Sharma shared her experience that “I was treated by Dr. Aruna Kalra at CK Birla Hospital when I was about to have my first baby. She quickly won my trust with her affectionate nature. She played a major role in making me comfortable. She was like a big sister through my pregnancy.”
Ruman shared thanks to whole staff of CK Birla Hospital, as she has gone through with pregnancy with some complications in delivery, so during the Guidence of Dr. Meenakshi Dua and Dr. Astha Dayal, they tried their best normal delivery till the last moment.
Mahendra Saxena : I was Diagnosed with the Lung Cancer in Mrach 2019 and then, someone in my relatives suggested CK Birla for Women. I have decided to get treated and noticed that the hospital has latest infrastructure and meeting basic requirements of Hygiene and cleanliness and comfort with well expert nurse and doctors’ team and I Got treated by Dr. Mohit(Oncologist)
Doctors in CK Birla Hospital
Dr. Jyotsna Singh
Consultant - Neonatology & Paediatrics
MBBS, MS, M.Ch (Neurosurgery)
Sr. Consultant - Neuro & Spine Surgery
MBBS, MD (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)
Sr. Consultant - Obstetrics & Gynaecology
MBBS, MS (General Surgery), Fellow of National Board (Minimal Access Surgery), FIAGES, DALS
Sr. Consultant - GI, Minimal Access & Bariatric Surgery
Dr. Rakesh Chopra
MBBS, MD – Internal Medicine, U.I.C.C Post Graduate Course in Chemotherapy, Training in Lymphomas (Cornell Medical Centre, New York), Fellowship in Bone Marrow Transplant (Memorial Sloane Kettering Cancer Center)
Consultant - Oncology
Dr. Anuj Chawla
MBBS, MS (Orthopaedic Surgery), DNB (Orthopaedics), MRCS, Diploma In SICOT Examinations, Fellowship In SICOT Meets SICOT, FRCS (Trauma And Orthopaedics), Fellowship In Foot And Ankle
Consultant, Orthopaedics (Foot and Ankle Disorders, Sports Injuries-Foot, Geriatric Trauma)
& Wire transfer
Distance from Airport
Patient-friendly hospital. The ophthalmology department is so good and the doctors are so caring.